Comprehensive COS VAT services & VAT management.
At ELFS Shared Services we are dedicated to minimalising the loss of VAT from incorrect claims and external consultant commission by using internal examination of your Purchase Ledger. This includes reviewing unpaid invoices for the year-end deadline to make sure any registered invoices are accounted for. There is a specialist on hand to answer your VAT queries and we can also formulate and send your VAT return. We will organise and liaise with external bodies for audit purposes and provide the necessary information for reviews to be carried out.
The service includes the following:
- Internal VAT specialist for queries, advice and training.
- Monthly VAT control accounts reconciliation, including VAT returns completed and submitted to HMRC, review of control items both under-claimed and over-claimed, reversal of ‘out of time’ postings and all ledger postings completed for errors identified.
- EU adjustments calculated.
- Co-ordinate reviews by in house consultants and other external consultant organisations, including work at year end to ensure all VAT is claimed.
- Provide information to support clients HMRC reviews.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Capital analysis to be provided by external consultants.