Reliable business partners for your invoice processing service
ELFS Accounts Payable has a dedicated team who utilise the OneAdvanced invoice processing system to ensure your invoices are processed in line with your cashflow and payment requirements.
Key elements of the service provision include:
Utilising data extraction and scanning technology, all your supplier invoices are delivered into the system as an electronic invoice with the scanned image available to view online. Key areas of the invoice processing offering includes:
- Integration to your electronic requisition and order system – ELFS AP team will work with your own inhouse or outsourced Procurement team
- Dedicated email address for your supplier to submit invoices
- Header level matching of invoices to orders & receipts
- Workflow of invoices to desktop where online authorisation is required
- Payment run process including BACS, PGO, cheque payments. Faster payments are also processed on request
- Automated remittance advice provided to suppliers to enable accurate allocation of invoices to payments
- A full training programme on use of the invoice approval system is delivered to users with ongoing refresher sessions available on a regular basis
All suppliers will have full access to the ELFS supplier portal enabling them to self serve routine queries and gives access for them to raise any query directly to the ELFS Accounts Payable team. Suppliers are able to obtain instant statement reconciliation and download remittance information via the interactive portal, as well as providing information to resolve any invoice dispute.
The Accounts Payable team undertake the management of your vendor database, creating and amending vendor records on request. Validation checks are performed on all database changes in line with agreed best practice processes from our counter fraud advisors.
A suite of standard reports will be provided to you on a weekly and monthly schedule – these include:
- Weekly status reports showing the current creditor position with detailed information per invoice provided
- Full Best Practice Payments Code reporting provided on a monthly basis, weekly data is available if required
- Monthly accrual reports provided, with breakdowns of PO and non PO related invoices
- Agreement of Balances exercise is managed by ELFS if required – full reporting is provided to enable returns to be completed in line with Nationally agreed timetables
- Daily checks are undertaken using specialised software to identify and resolve any potential duplicate payments prior to payment runs
- 3rd party reviews are available for recovery of incorrect or overpayments made to suppliers (commission payable on full recovery)