Business Systems Support
Managing all ELFS Financial Systems covering Data Administration, User Administration and Technical Support
Our Business systems team comprises of NHS professionals and experts to support you with the effective running and maintenance of the Advanced’s eFinancials financial management solution. This suite of solutions comprises core financial management and procurement, integrated document management, corporate performance management and business analytics for the NHS.
The service includes the following:
Data migration, project management support and advice
- Get expert implementation support working in partnership to develop a flexible solution that meets your business requirements, minimising business disruption.
ERP maintenance, development and upgrade management
- Maintain appropriate control of access to all systems on receipt of official approval from Trust officials.
- Plan all upgrades to the system ensuring full testing and acceptance.
- Review the performance of the ledger systems taking corrective action and liaising with the managed service provider as necessary.
Month end / Year end processing
- Open and transparent communication is crucial for a smooth monthly close down. Our structured and detailed checklist effectively organizes the month-end close and ensures that no important tasks are overlooked.
- Interfaces are processed in a timely fashion.
- Ledgers are reconciled and rolled into the current period as per agreed timetables
- Work is undertaken collaboratively with local teams to shorten month end timetables.
Interface management and development
- Our prime objective of interface management is to improve business performance by ensuring interfaces between unrelated systems operate seamlessly and that product development opportunities are identified and implemented to enhance service delivery and avoid surprises.
End user support
- Our team pride themselves in providing thorough and prompt end user support.
- Assisting clients with day-to-day functionality
- Responding to customer requests effectively and communicating with them to address issues.
- Query management system to log, record and track issues.
- Regular virtual or face to face operational review meetings.