Assist clients to manage their Charitable Funds accounts, providing balance sheet reconciliations, reports for Board and Charitable Funds Committees and assist with annual accounts completion and audits.
Manage the income, expenditure and investments of a clients Charitable Funds, providing reporting for Charitable Funds Committees, Trust Boards and fund holders so that appropriate decisions can be made. Ensuring tax reclaims from HMRC to maximise funding from donations. Working with Procurement teams to ensure a smooth process for purchases.
The service includes:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and relevant control accounts.
- Preparation of monthly reporting as agreed with the clients which can include SoFA, SoFP and Fund analysis.
- Monthly fund holder statements distribution.
- Investment detail from Brokers downloaded and analysed (processing journals where required to ensure investments are held at the correct value).
- Assisting with annual accounts production.
- Collating information and submit Gift Aid claims.
- Processing expenditure requests for clients, checking fund availability and authorisation.
- Liaising with Procurement teams to ensure smooth processing of purchase orders and VAT Exemption certificates.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors as required.