Fixed Assets Reporting
Managing the fixed assets database for clients, processing monthly depreciation, disposals, enhancements and annual revaluations, ensuring clients’ accounts are accurate.
Experienced staff work with client organisations to maintain the fixed assets database, ensuring assets are up to date and ledger and database are accurate for reporting purposes. ELFS predominantly uses the Real Asset management software, but can work with clients existing systems, including spreadsheets.
The service includes the following:
- Fixed assets register maintenance and updates, including additions, disposals, transfers, reliefs and revaluations.
- Depreciation forecasts.
- Monthly reporting from the fixed assets register which can be bespoke to clients.
- Monthly reconciliation of the fixed assets register to the general ledger.
- General ledger postings for movements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.