ELFS Shared Services was established on the 1st April 2002 and is now in its sixteenth year of operation providing business shared services to 35 NHS client organisations.
ELFS plans to deliver high quality, sustainable performance that enables our clients to save money, improve services and focus their support on frontline care to patients
ELFS Shared Services to be the Financial and Payroll transformational service provider to at least 50 NHS organisations by 2022.
ELFS Shared Services has seen its client base grow over recent years. ELFS has achieved an enviable track record as an innovative high quality and cost effective shared services provider.
- A highly motivated workforce dedicated to providing high quality shared services excellence.
- A reputation for developing excellent client relationships based on service satisfaction and high quality delivery.
- Working in partnership with One Advanced utilising the Advanced Business Suite to provide future proofed world class systems and technology to support you and your business objectives.
- Payroll, Pensions and Expenses services delivered using ESR, Software Europe Easy, Allocate, Smart and our internally developed e-turnaround document.
- Professional, knowledgeable, and experienced NHS staff who will help you to design and implement best practice business solutions.
- Provision of business intelligence through monthly balance scorecard reporting on key performance indicators for all ELFS client organisations.
- Comparative client benchmarking reports on key performance indicators.
- A flexible service solution to meet your needs and objectives.
- A close cultural fit & understanding of your business processes & needs.
- Business Continuity contingency plans & procedures.
- Accredited ISO 9001: 2015 Certification re the Quality Standard.
- Accredited ISO 14001: 2015 Certification re the Environmental Standard
- A respected, professional & cost effective option to be considered alongside current “in house” solutions & SBS/Steria.
- Best of breed web-enabled technologies utilised to deliver process efficiencies.